Updates

      This past week has been full of so many blessings that we couldn't be more thrilled and thankful to God and our friends.Thanks to some very generous friends from Cary, Tim will now be joining me next month! We are so grateful to this amazing family and thrilled that we will be with eachother for the possible beginning of our children's lives. So that was huge news for us to begin with.
   Secondly, I ordered my medication last week. As I was talking to the pharmacist and getting ready to order, she asked me if we had insurance coverage for fertility meds. In the past, our insurance has not covered any of the medication. So I was 99.9% sure that it wouldn't be covered but I thought we could give it a try. Come to find out, our insurance covered 80% of the final price!!!! What a shock and HUGE blessing!!
    Starting next Monday (April 5th) I have an ultrasound and hopefully start one of the medications - injections!!! Whoo hooo!!!

Comments

  1. That is so awesome! God is truly showering you with blessings. Ugh... injections. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for sending me the link to your blog! What an amazing journey you are going on. Mine and Andrew's hearts and prayers are with you and Tim during this time. How exciting! I think it is awesome that God has given you the heart for this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment