Last week I had an ultrasound and bloodwork done to check and see if all my levels were good and I was prepared to start the medication. Thank God, everything looked good and the doctors gave us a go. I started Delestrogen injections this past Thursday and to be honest they are not as bad as I thought they'd be. My mom was in town and she actually administered the injection - Tim was an onlooker. He has given me an injection before and did ok with it but I defintely agree moms just seem to have that special touch. No major side effects other than I can cry at the drop of a hat - which I'm pretty much that way even without medication. LOL.
Our schedule has now changed a little bit and we are delayed a few days. The transfer will be on Monday, April 26th. It's so hard to believe this is all going to happen in 13 days!! Tim and I will fly to Raleigh on Saturday, the 24th, and stay there until Thursday, the 29th. We are very greatful to some wonderful friends that are allowing us to stay with them while we're there.
Our schedule has now changed a little bit and we are delayed a few days. The transfer will be on Monday, April 26th. It's so hard to believe this is all going to happen in 13 days!! Tim and I will fly to Raleigh on Saturday, the 24th, and stay there until Thursday, the 29th. We are very greatful to some wonderful friends that are allowing us to stay with them while we're there.
Wow. So exciting. I will be sure to keep y'all in my prayers. Have a safe trip! I hope that everything goes well for you.
ReplyDeleteJen