My longtime friend, Kat, is a wonderful photographer. We both have Summer birthdays and our husbands present to us was a photography class. The class was great and left us both itching to take some pictures of our little ones. So what better place to take pictures than a railroad track early in the morning!? Thank you to Kat for sharing some of your photos!
Kisses from Kaiser
In a few months, Micah will have another playmate because Kat is expecting baby #2 (a boy) and they are moving to Omaha : )
A little wobbly here but holding strong
"You keep feeding me veggies and meat so I've packed my bag and I'm outta here!"
"But first I have to play with these rocks."











Ruth - your pictures are awesome! My favorite are the last one and the 4th to last one ("but first I have to play with these rocks"). That was so fun - we'll have to do it again!
ReplyDelete