8 Months

How the time has flown?!?! It is so hard to believe that Micah is already eight months old. This little bundle of energy and joy has been keeping us very busy. He daily amazes us with how fast he is growing. Although Micah is not yet mobile (thankful for that one!) he lunges at toys and pulls himself up if he can hold onto our hands. Our home is constantly filled with Micah's babbling -  some of his favorites include: "ada, ma ma, da da, mom, dad, buah, and na na." And yes, Micah is most definitely a screamer! This boy has ALOT to say... during church (especially when Daddy preaches), while grocery shopping, in the car, and pretty much everywhere. Even though I sometimes feel as though I could go deaf in my right ear, I would not trade those sounds for the world : ) 

This boy can sure eat! His favorites include: any and all kinds of protein, sweet potatoes, green beans, peas, yogurt, and cheese. Micah will eat fruits but not quite as happily as he does meat and veggies. He can truly pack it and gets a little frustrated if he isn't fed fast enough. He takes his eating very seriously. His sleeping habits are exceptional as well. We are very blessed in that he usually sleeps for a solid 11-12 hours at night and at least 2 naps during the day. Micah plays hard and sleeps even harder. 

Micah's favorites at 8 months:
- "petting" Luka - more like pulling her ears
- being read to 
- animal sounds - especially the snake and horse 
- tickle time
- baths
- peek a boo

Things Micah could do without:
- car rides
- nasal aspirators
- being held down to get dressed/changed
- strangers looking at or touching him
- lion roars - yes, Tim tried it again - still not a fan

Can you believe this??
 
It's true -I'm 8 months! 
 Aren't I cute?!?
 Here's my teeth!
 Don't you just want to squeeze me?
 I love to suck on my fingers
And... I'm spent. This photo session is over.
Okay, just one more smile I suppose. 

As a reward for doing so well at his 8 month photo shoot we decided to treat Micah with a trip to the park. As always, he loved it. Doesn't he look so cute in the baseball hat?? I'm such a sucker for hats. 








Comments