Fall Fun

 I LOVE to scream!
 Enjoying a beautiful fall day 
Jaxin and Micah. As you can see - Micah loves to play with Jaxin. And Jaxin loves to love on little Micah.


Posing next to our little pumpkin family - they are so cute! 

Higher Daddy, higher!




 Such a sweet face : ) 
 Best buds - just lounging around
 Micah, Kami and Jaxin - these boys just adore her! 
Fun times and lots of giggles on the stairs
 Look at my old man pants!
MMM.... yogurt is good! 



Working on my fine motor skills - the puffs just stick in my fist. But I will get them in my mouth some day - hopefully soon!

Just watching Daddy working on the house while enjoying my snack.

Look at my new jeans. Aren't I a stud?

Thank goodness for cloth diapers or else I would have NO BUTT in these pants! 

Comments