The Lawson family has been through the ringer as far as our health is concerned. We are now going on 3 weeks of at least one family member being sick at any one time. So, it was a pretty laid back Thanksgiving for us. Despite being sick, we have so many blessings to be thankful for every day of the year. I cannot imagine our life any different and I praise God for our dear family and friends.
What Thanksgiving Day would be complete without watching the Macy's Parade? We don't let Micah watch TV quite yet but this was a special exception. I think he mostly enjoyed cuddling with Daddy after his morning nap. Plus, who doesn't love Neil Diamond's "Comin' to America?!"
All ready to enjoy our Thanksgiving at our friends house.
Awww....
That was a yummy meal!!!I love Thanksgiving : )
The Foster Family - our wonderful friends who made a yummy turkey and other fixins. Fun was definitely had by all.







Look at all his hair!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Happy Thanksgiving!