This afternoon Tim, Micah and I braved out among all the last minute shoppers to see a special someone - Santa Claus. Micah was very patient waiting in line to meet Santa for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed looking at all Christmas decorations.
The hand off
Wait a minute - where are you going Daddy?
And WHO are you and what is THAT on your face??
This is the closest to a smile I'm giving you.
Looking for an escape.
And I'm done... look what you made me do.
The official photo - not too bad!







Oh my stars, he's so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's a really good picture, actually! You're lucky to get a good one with such a little guy.
Isn't Christmas so much more meaningful now that you're a mom? :)
Heather- completely agree. Of course Christmas is always special but it is amazing to now see it through our son's eyes. Such a gift to witness and share the greatest story of all. : )
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean! Before I was a mom it was special. But now I tear up when I think of tiny baby Jesus in his mother's arms. To think of God as a precious little baby and a gift to all humanity, it has new meaning as a mother.
ReplyDelete:) Blessings to you & your family this Christmas!