Tim and I have been waiting for this day to come - not just for a snowy day but also to enjoy such a special time with Micah - even though it lasted for a whopping 5 minutes. Our time outdoors was short-lived but Micah didn't seem to mind being in the snow - here's to many more snow days! Unfortunately, we were all so caught up in the moment and getting the video that we forgot to take a picture of Micah actually IN the snow. Ughh! Guess we'll have to go out again tomorrow... that is, after I wash Micah's snow suit and Tim's coat from Micah's prompt urp after our outdoor excursion.
Getting ready to brave the elements
Such a wiggle worm
I'm ready for this!
I take that back...I can't walk in this thing.
Ok, let's try this again.
Help me, Dad.
Will you help me outta this, Mom?
Alright, now this is fun!









Aww! That little suit is so cute! What a fun age... although they are awfully wiggly at this stage, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteMakes for interesting diaper changes...
Awww...he is the cutest ever, love that snow suit!!!
ReplyDelete