Forks and spoons... or neither!

As much fun as Micah is having with shoving food into his mouth bare-handed, it is definitely time to at least start to introduce utensils. 

Holy cow.... his legs are getting so long!
Let me help you with that, Dad.
 Delicious!
 And now to try a toddler-sized fork. You may not be able to tell but in this picture Micah shoved several bananas in. We are constantly telling him to slow down and chew his food. Tim and I believe he is training for some sort of "chubby bunny" competition. 
 Bananas are tricky.
How about we try using a spoon? 
 Why not try some of the leftover stash of pudding from Mama's tonsillectomy!
Wonderful idea!  This is fun....
 ... but I don't like my hands being sticky. 
 Look, I can write my name and it's upside down!
All primed for bath time now! 

Here's to LOTS more practice with forks and spoon! 

Comments