The Sindt Wedding

This past week our family was in Colorado for the wedding celebration of Faith and Nate Sindt. We all had such a nice time with all the wedding festivities.

Uncle Tim meeting Aubrey Faith for the first time
Aubrey & Aunt Ruthie
 Cousins in their carseats
Laura (Faith's Maid of Honor) and her mother, June threw such a lovely lingerie shower for the bride-to-be.


 Interesting ensemble, Faith!
 Panty bouquet 
Bachelorette Party - nice one Faith :) 
The day of the rehearsal was spent enjoying a lovely brunch at my parents' home. We had such a nice time catching up with our family and friends.

Adalyn is now a preschool graduate and kindergarten bound this fall! Unfortunately we were not able to attend her ceremony because of the wedding rehearsal but were so happy to see her in her cap and gown. 

Malachi trying to help Micah practice walking down the aisle. As you can see, they made it, just not so happily!

A special photo of Faith and I. Tim was gracious enough to share his wife for one night to let me sleep with my little sister on her last night at home. Over five years ago Mom took the same picture of Faith and I before Tim and I got married. 
Becoming the blushing bride! 
Adalyn's favorite part of the entire day : ) 
Simply beautiful
All the matrons and maids - Alexa, Ashley, me, Janel, Marcie, Laura, & Federica
Faith and the Matron of Honor
I adore this photo - Adalyn, Aurora (Nate's niece) and Nyleah

The first view!
And this is just the Ahlman side of children that were in the wedding!
The Ahlman, Sindt and Lawson ladies
awww....
Our beautiful cousin, Lindsey and her hubby Geoffrey, did an amazing job capturing Nate and Faith's big day!
The reception
 Matron of Honor, Ring Bearer, & Wedding Officiant!
The Ahlman ladies
Love this photo of Aurora - what a cutie pie!
Wedding toast - any guesses what I'm saying in this photo because I haven't a clue!
We are thrilled for Faith and Nate. They are such an amazing couple and we could not love them any more! 

Comments