The first few weeks at home

The first few days and weeks were filled with lots of sleepless nights, tons of cuddling, several doctors visits, trying to figure out the whole breastfeeding thing, and just staying at home. I'll be honest, I was one hot mess for a good month until my hormones calmed down and I started sleeping again. Nothing could've prepared me for the recovery I faced following the labor and c-section. But thank the Lord for getting me through - and an amazing hubby and Mom. I don't know what I would've done without their help when everything seemed SO overwhelming. 
Me and my two little guys and our first meal at home - nothing like quick frozen foods when you're in a hurry... or have no time/energy to cook! 
 Precious little Shiloh
 Our first walk as a family of four. There were a few walks were we would make it about a block or two before heading home because a certain little baby was not having it. This walk was not one of those. Oh, the frustrations of having a newborn : ) 

A few nights after Shiloh's birth, the Klepacki's came over to meet Shiloh and Kyle made us an AMAZING steak dinner. What a treat... only wish they would've joined us! Tim will be talking about that steak for years to come.  
Shiloh with his Godparents, Kyle and Jayme Klepacki.
 Little beefcake! 
 From the start, Micah has been a super big brother and wanted to be included on everything with helping Shiloh. Such an incredibly sweet and loving brother he has made! What a blessing these boys have each other!
 Our adorable Nephew and Godson, Creed celebrated his first birthday on August 16th so we made the big trek down to the Springs to celebrate.
 Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Klein meet Shiloh. 


 A Shiloh shoot! 


 The first bath. As you can see, he was not a fan. 


 Daddy and his youngest Son.
 Our little guys (and Penny!) at bedtime before their first blessing together. I adore the look on Micah's face. 



 What a grin after a filling meal! 
 The first time in the activity gym. Micah definitely enjoyed himself a little more than Shiloh did! 
Brothers.

Comments