On a beautiful day in October, our family made the trek out to Rock Creek Farm's Pumpkin Patch. Although it did not hold a candle to Vala's in Nebraska, we had a good time.
And, how can you beat this view??
While Shiloh slumbered in the nearby car, we picked the perfect pumpkin.
Could they be any cuter?? I mean, really...
On our way home from the pumpkin patch, we were involved in a four car pile-up. A woman behind us rear ended us and pushed us into the two cars ahead of us. Thank the Lord no one was injured but our Highlander was totaled. His angels were definitely with all of us that day!




Oh, Ruth! I am so thankful that you and all your boys are safe and sound. Praise God for His provision in this situation! We love you guys and miss you tons. I'm loving the updates of your family and your boys are too cute! Here's to hoping we can do Valas together this year!
ReplyDeleteLove you!