Happy Forever Family Days, Micah and Shiloh!!
"The Lion King" with the munchkin. Simply incredible and the best company.
Sisters night out! Gotta soak up these times before Faith becomes a Momma this coming June! So excited to meet the Sindt Baby!!!
Dancing corn science project - so much fun!
Micah has become quite the little entertainer and enjoys putting on panda or doggy shows for us before bedtime.
Micah likes the belly rubs and Shiloh likes the belly tickles.
Thanksgiving! Sadly these are the only two pictures I have of Thanksgiving this year. We hosted and originally were going to host 30+ people. Sadly, many could not join us due to various reasons. But fun was still had and MANY leftovers were enjoyed.
3/4 Ahlman sisters
A new tradition began with family Christmas pj's the day after Thanksgiving. Tim had the idea to surprise Micah with the pj's. Seeing Micah's face light up when Tim walked in his room wearing matching pj's was priceless. Soooo cute!
How many pastors can get away with this?? Shiloh is most definitely a Daddy's boy and prefers to be in his arms while at church.
Our first snow of the season- November 17th
"I wanna go outside too Mommy!"
Look who started walking! Shiloh took his first steps in October but really began walking freely in November!
"On second thought, I take that back!"
First time coloring, this lasted an all of 2-3 minutes before I caught him with a blue colored mouth. Blech!




Comments
Post a Comment