February 2016



 Mama's helper deservers a special "warm chocolate" treat. 
 Shiloh and his buddy, Lailani, playing a little tune together after a yummy Shrove Tuesday dinner. 
 Seriously, the sweetest little boy. 
 Over Valentines weekend, Tim and I were finally able to do what we've wanted to do for years, a marriage retreat. Lucky us, the Family Life Weekend to Remember that we attended happened to be at The Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs. The conference was very well done, our hotel was spectacular, the scenery was breathtaking, the food was delicious, but best of all was spending time with the love of my life. I'm already to go back! 



 Happy 5th birthday, Micah!!! Where has the time gone?!?! 
First big boy bike! 
Chocolate cheerios was on the menu for breakfast! 
Since joining Lifetime, Micah waited patiently to be finally turn 5 so he could go on the rock wall. He thoroughly enjoyed climbing and even more, the rappelling down! 

Tim had a pastors conference in AZ for a few days and wouldn't you know it... the boys and I got sick! As always, we have the best timing with sicknesses. Thankfully it was a quick bug and the weather was beautiful so we spent a good amount of time outside. 


For as picky as Shiloh can be with his food choices, this boy adores broccoli.... just like his big brother. This picture was taken after our meal. Shiloh made himself comfortable in Micah's seat so he could reach the leftover broccoli bowl. Both boys ended up finishing it all, no problem. 
Have I mentioned how much I love being a boy mom?? Well, I do! This day we happened to be early for a lunch date and were close by several earthmovers doing their work. I don't know who enjoyed the view more... the boys or myself. 
Cousin time! We were lucky enough to hang out with Aubrey and Creed one night while Ben and Ashley did a little shopping. Good times! 
Cool dude, Shiloh!
Now that Micah is the big 5, we decided it would be a good time to start an allowance. Micah gets to choose how he divides his money between offering, saving, and spending. 
Snuggle buddies
With all the birthdays in Jan and Feb, we decided to have a mass b-day party for everyone together. We missed Ben and Ashley and kids but still had fun celebrating a few of the birthdays. 

Storytime. Shiloh now has another favorite lap to sit on and Micah is pretty happy and proud to hold it "little" brother... as long as he can see! 

Comments