January 2021

 

                     Happy Birthday to Aubrey Faith! So happy to be with you on your 9th! 

                        

And... one of our favorite families of all time finally came to visit! Oh happy day!! 

Family hike in San Tan Mountains 


Fine Arts with my Apprentices 
"I was baptized, happy day. All my sins were washed away. God looked down on me and smiled. I became His own dear child." 
Shiloh creating how Shiloh creates, with a vivid imagination. This particular is a Civil War battle, while listening to Mom read, "Mr. Lincoln's Drummer."
Bundled up for a run with Daddy! 
Oh, the joy and energy this little sweetie brings.
One last playtime in the life-size gingerbread homes before they are recycled.
Christmas Eve service dress worn in January because we online worshipped in our pj's for Christmas : ) 
Church nursery fun.
Oh the creations this boy comes up with, no manuals needed. 
Mrs. McDonald doing a stellar job leading our Essentials class. Seriously, nlineshe was a God-send to our community. 
Yet another day of online community day due to illness. 
Major perk of working from home some days, snuggle breaks! 
Oh, how this boy loves well! After giving loves goodbye inside our home before I went on an errand trip, Shiloh raced me down to the cul-de-sac stop sign just togive me one last "I love you, Mom," with this huge warm smile. His future wife will be on blessed lady! 
Best sissies!
Super creative Micah strikes again, complete Mando costume. 
Fingerpaiting! 

These two beauties certainly make our days more lively and loud. While I still feel incredibly new and inadequate at parenting (especially girlies!) the Lord is faithful and He has me doing exactly what He has called me to do. What a privilege to raise up more women of the faith. I pray He continues to lead and guide them for His purposes to be a light in this dark world. 
Lunch provided by Micah!!!

Comments